My Car

I recently purchase a 05 Ford Fiesta 1.25 petrol in Jacksons garage in Cavan. I only noticed the car by luck when working on a Saturday and my uncles van broke down as the hotel nearby. It was pulled to the garage and fixed up. When waiting I notice one of the mechanics bring in a car and putting the for sale sign on the car. I had being looking for a car for about a month and had being looking at websites such as done deal and auto trader. I was fed up as nothing was close to what I wanted. This car was perfect and was only €2100. I asked the mechanic who put up the price sign what was the insurance like for a young driver on the car was like and it came to about €1700. Which to me was fairly reasonable considering all the rest of my friend were insured for around 2½ thousand euro. I bought the car using my earnings from my job during the summer and picked the car up the next day. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The stages of Analysis, Development, Implementation and Control of Digital Marketing Campaigns.

Strengths and Weaknesses of etools

Identify e-tool to include social media marketing, blogs, rich media, email marketing, search engine optimization, online advertising and their application to digital marketing campaigns.