Production Plan - AVM Assignment

This blog post i will be highlighting my production plan for my AVM assignment for my Multimedia authoring.                                                              
I will update this plan as I progress through the assignment.
28/11/2016.
I will have to add 2 pages which will be audio and video pages which will contain audio and video files. The video tab which will be a extra tab on the navigation bar will include my video resume and the audio will include my favorite song list. Today in our Multimedia Authoring class we put 3 songs we liked and then we put them onto the audio page. I converted the youtube video to mp3 using a youtube convert to mp3 free website on the internet. I then made them compatible with other audio formats and inserted them into the page using komodo edit.

I will be recording my video resume which will be a 30 second of me trying to promote my skills and qualities. This will be the content of my video page.

A quick update:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The stages of Analysis, Development, Implementation and Control of Digital Marketing Campaigns.

Strengths and Weaknesses of etools

Identify e-tool to include social media marketing, blogs, rich media, email marketing, search engine optimization, online advertising and their application to digital marketing campaigns.